I’ve been quite awful about keeping this current! So a brief review of some things that have happened
- I picked up my Master’s degree for a paper exploring the use of machine learning for referent identification using gaze data.
- I won top paper in the Org. Comm division at ICA 2012 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Gave a poster at the Infosocial conference in Evanston, IL.
- I went to CHI 2012 in Austin, TX.
- I wrote and submitted a journal paper currently under review
- I was a teaching assistant for an undergraduate human-computer interaction class
- I helped to name several new labs at Northwestern
- I organized various lab demos for visiting students and faculty
- And, of course, I’ve been working on my dissertation prospectus